Wednesday 7 December 2016

Top 3 - Anything Goes With Christmas

Hi! It's Christine here to share the Top 3 from the last challenge.  Oh my word! There were so many entries. More than 200 !! - and all of them fabulous, which made my task so difficult.  In the end I cheated and actually went with the Top 5!!

Since the challenge was "Anything Goes With Christmas"  I chose two cards and three other crafts. So in no particular order here they are. I shall show the two cards first and then the  other crafty entries.

# 42 Pam's Pearls
.
 
 This card depicts the true meaning of Christmas.

 # 74 Meg
 
 A lovely wintry scene on an otherwise WOW card

# 64 Ellapu

Such a beautiful hanging tree decoration.

#  176 Denyse at Bubble, Buttons and Bows
 This is a very different door wreath.

# 203 Jana



This is a wonderful creation and you really need to go and check it out!  Incredible amount of work involved!
Please grab yourselves a badge and display it with pride on your blog.  We do hope you decide to join in the next challenge will be posted in the morning.
Christine and the rest of Team A 

5 comments:

meg said...

Thank you for the top pick, really delighted you lied my card.

Adrijana Knez said...

Dear Christine and DT A, thank you so so much for choosing my Christmas Album in TOP 3 ... upppsss 5 ;))
Congrats to all winners!
Have a nice and creative day, Jana

Pamela Duncan said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card! May your holidays be blessed with the true meaning of CHRISTmas.

meg said...

many thanks for a top pick Thrilled to bits there were so many lovely cards and projects

DeBe said...

Wow! Thank you so much for picking my Button Wreath as part of your op 5! There were so many fabulous entries I feel really honoured :) Merry Christmas! Denyse x