Thursday 4 August 2016

26. Back to School


Hi everyone!!! My name is Amy and it is my time to host the challenge.  Since it is now August I thought it would be fun to have a "Back to School" theme challenge.  I have two this year going off to college and one starting the 8th grade, so it is busy around our house getting everyone ready.

Here are some awesome inspiration from our wonderful Design Team, we hope you join us and can't wait to see your creations!!!

Have Fun!!!







Zoe



Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)


3 entries only please.
Challenge ends 17th August 6pm GMT


3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Makes. Love Hazelxx

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards DT!
Tammy x

Jenny L said...

Hi Team A,
sorry I am late commenting on your wonderful creations.
They all look really super and lovely.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.