Wednesday 9 December 2015

Top 3 Give Thanks Challenge

Good evening everyone. 

I hope this finds you all well and warm, it is getting cold here in NYC..

Thanks so much for all of the fabulous entries, it made it hard for me to choose a top 3!

Before I announce the top 3 - the winner of the grab bag is -

No. 10 - Vickie O Dell

Congrats! Please email me at clairescraftsATgmxDOTcom with your postal address and I will post your prize when I return to NYC on 21st December.

Here are the top 3 in no particular order..

3. Create With Joyce - superb use of colour and I love all the details, the buttons are amazing.


7. Rae Ann - Love all the details on this card, the image is great and beautifully coloured.


11. Anita - I love the simple CAS nature of this card and the blending is pretty awesome too.


Congratulations to the top 3 - please collect your top 3 badge from the sidebar. 

Don't forget there is another fabulous challenge over at MAWTT tomorrow.


Cx


2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Excited to see my name listed in your top three! So glad you liked my card. Thank you for the fun challenge.

Neets B said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, congrats to the other shout outs too x