Wednesday 26 November 2014

Autumnal Leaves - Top 3

We had very few entries for my chosen theme of Autumn Leaves but I've looked at them over and over again to choose my top three. They were all so lovely and I'm sorry that I couldn't choose them all, however, here, in no particular order, are the three I eventually chose:

No 8
'Vikki'


No 3
Susan Sieracki

No 2
Crafting Vicky

Please take the Top Three Badge from the sidebar. Thank you so much for taking part and I hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge.
Hazel L.

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWE! Thank you so much for choosing my card as your top 3! I'm so honored!! :)

Sue B said...

Well done to the Winners!! all gorgeous cards!
Sue B xx

Sandra H said...

Congrats all

Crafting Vicky said...

I'm very honored to be part of the top 3!!! Thank you very much. Congrats to the others.