Thursday 14 August 2014

Feeling a Little Vintage...

Good Morning and Welcome back to our Summer Fun Fortnightly challenges on MAWTT

This fortnight the Design Team wanted to Sack me!!! They arent too keen on the Vintage theme!!! 

I think they have done brilliantly though.

Lets have a look and see their interpretation of it!!!

Team A this fortnight.









Debs and Laurie are all off this week.

Well I think they have done great things.
Why don't you pop over to their blogs and leave some love!!!

Thanks for playing.

Remember you have till Wednesday 27th to Get your creations into us.

Love From Hazel and Team A


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning creations x

Little K Smith said...

Wonderful DT creations!
Kelly.x

Pamellia said...

Vintage is so much fun, thanks for a great challenge! Gorgeous DT works! :)

Veerle said...

They have done a wonderful job. I hope I am worth playing along.
I am off to theire individual blogs now. Thanks for this lovely challenge. Veerle