Thursday 24 April 2014

Winners of our "Happy" challenge at MAWTT

Good Morning  all

It's Judith here with the results of our challenge last week

Theme was  -Make a card containing the word Happy
and you certainly were a happy bunch!!

There we're some fab creations and i had fun choosing the winner and top 3

So without further ado

The winner is 

Carol Gill

Email me (Judith) at judith.blueskies@btinternet.com
I have a surprise goody bag for you! 

and the top 3 in no particular order

Sue Kment

(as I've just had a trip to Vegas this one really tickled me!!)

Deborah A

Emily Frazier

It was a difficult choice - so many happy cards to choose from - thank you all for playing along.

Please come back later to play in our new challenge - hosted this week by the lovely Tammy

Hugs Judith xx

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Well Done everyone, Wendy L DT. xx

crafty-stamper said...

thank you for choosing my card as the winner and cingrats to the other winners
carol x

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Deborah said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the other winners.

Deborah A

Sue from Oregon said...

Tickled to be one of your top 3 winners! Such a 'happy' challenge!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as top 3. Have a wonderful day!