Wednesday 16 April 2014

Winner and Top 3 - Easter/Spring


Good Evening, it's Sue here to Pick a Winner and Top 3 for my Spring/Easter Challenge!

Firstly, thank you for all your lovely entries… Wow! they were all gorgeous… I really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful Spring/Easter themed creations… so bright and cheery!  As well as cards there were lots of lovely Easter Baskets, Gifts etc. I did look at every entry and my Shortlist was,  well… very long!!!  

I got Random Generator to help me out with the 
Prize Winner
… and it came up with no 58...

No. 58 Lindyloo's
aww so cute!!

Big Congratulations!! 
If you can email Hazel at didosdesigns@yahoo.com with your snail mail address we will get your prize posted out to you. 

and after much deliberation… and in no particular order, here is my 

Top 3

36. Paper Profusion

137. Vickie O'Dell

159. Christy Sugiarto

aren't they all gorgeous!! 

Well done Ladies!! Please grab the Winner and Top 3 Badge from the Sidebar for your blogs!

We will be back tomorrow morning and our lovely Judith will be hosting a fab new Challenge… hope you can join us then!
Hope you all have a lovely Easter Weekend!
Love Sue B and Team B xx

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful choices. xxx

Sandra H said...

Congrats to you all x

Paper Profusion said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card in your Top 3 - I'm so pleased! Congratulations too to Linda, Vickie and Christy. Nicola x

Vickie ODell said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my white Easter card in your top 3!