Wednesday 27 November 2013

Winner and Top 3 for Music Inspired Challenge

Good Evening Everyone!

I hope you are all well and enjoying your week!  Its Pami here to announce our winner and Top 3 for our Music Inspired challenge last week!  

Thank you for your lovely entries!  

So our randomly picked winner this week is:

Kerry Louise

Congratulations Kerry Louise!  If you could email Hazel at
with MAWTT Winner in the subject line and she will sort out your prize for you!

And in no particular order our Top 3 are:

13. KT Fit Kitty

22.  Beccy

29. Rachel Fisher

Congratulations ladies!  Do grab your badges from the sidebar for your blogs and wear them with pride!

Please do pop back tomorrow morning where we will have a brand new challenge for you!

Have a great evening!
Love Pami and the DT
xx

3 comments:

rachel said...

woohoo! Thanks for choosing my card in the top three xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, how exciting to see my card up there with your Top 3 picks - thank you so much! I am delighted! I will post your badge on my blog with pride.

Congrats to the winner and other top picks! Wishing you a joyful day!

Beccy said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top three x