Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Winner of Tag It....

Good Evening Everyone, Welcome back to MAWTT.. Im here to announce the Winner and Top 3 for Pamis Week and the Tags.

WOW there were some super items from you all again
Our Winner will Receive a $10.00 Voucher to spend in Stitchy Bear Store.

So onto the Winner
(Chosen at Random) 


If you can email me at didosdesigns@yahoo.com and I will get your prize organised for you.

Now Onto the Top 3.

They are in no particular order



and


Remember Ladies to Snaggle the Winner and Top 3 Badges from our Sidebar.

Thanks ato Everyone who took part in the challenge WE loved seeing your Creations.

Pop Back tomorrow for a Very Curious Challenge

Love Hazelxo


2 comments:

rachel said...

thanks so much for choosing my tag in the top 3 - I'm over the moon! Hugs rachel xx

Helen said...

A big thank you for picking me as one of the top 3 and congratulations to the other winners too!

Helen x