Wednesday 28 March 2012

Winner and Top 3 - Easter Wishes

Hello everyone .. sorry i am a bit late - been out enjoying the lovely weather .Fingers crossed it continues for Easter .,,, and talking about Easter -here i am to announce the winner and top 3 of my Easter wishes challenge .

We had some really beautiful entries - thank goodness the winner is picked at random  , picking a top 3 was so difficult .

So - without further ado - the winner is ..

No 64. Wendy Bickford  with this fabulous creation
I just love those colours.
Please contact hazze89510@aol.com to arrange your prize which is a $10 voucher to spend at Digi my World
DMW

and now onto my top3 - in no particular order -

5. Wisienor

35 Jill


and 
91. Jovita

well done everyone .. please take the winners badge and top 3 badge from our side bar to display on your blog .

We hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge - Debs is our wonderful hostess  and has a great theme in store!

Lots of love
The MAWTT Team!
xxx


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for picking me as your Top 3..:)

Cheryl said...

Congrats to the winner, and Well done to the top 3.
Hugs cheryl

Unknown said...

Wooohooooie!!! How much fun!!! Congrats to the top 3 - YOU are the top! wendy xx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful:)x

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful:)x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for picking me as your top3, I am a beginner at scrapbooking and it's my first award! :-D x