Wednesday 27 January 2010

Winner of Sue's Sketch & Digi Theme..Challenge #30.....

Good evening to you all.

I would like to thank you all for joining us at MAWTT last week for my sketch

and the theme of 'DIGI'

Well you all seem to like your digis,we had a great response.

Many thanks also go to Paula from Pollycraft

who kindly sponsored us and is giving the winner their choice of 5 Pollycraft Digi images.


Ok, let me announce the winner....


the winner of the


5 POLLYCRAFT DIGI IMAGES

is


Vicki..Stamped Smiles

Congratualtions Vicki ...if you could please email us at MAWTT(email address in the sidebar) I will pass on your email to Paula

who will get in touch with you about your choice of 5 Pollycraft digi's


Everybody please pop back tomorrow as it is the lovely Nicki's turn to host the challenge and let me tell ya girls, it's a good un:)


The MAWTT DT

xxxxxx

No comments: