Wednesday 24 June 2009

Welcome To Challenge 1.

Hi There and Welcome to the first Moving Along with the Times Challenge.



We have been working really hard to make this Challenge blog a success.



We were formally The Daisy & Dandelion Challenge blog but were finding that people couldn't join in as you had to use something from the D&D range. With the recession and people finding it hard we had a re-think and decided to go for a more general blog so that everyone could join in.




Zoe has had to step down from the Challenge as she has other commitments, we would like to wish her well and I'm sure you will too.





So onto the first challenge.




This week it is my sketch that you have to work with.



There is an additional theme with it being Wimbledon this fortnight I thought that a colour theme of Strawberries and Cream with a hint of Chocolate would be great! No need for any tennis though,much better just to watch it!



Next up is the Prizes We have 2 Sponsors this week. The first one is Clare who is on our Design Team.

She runs an online Shop so pop over to see what she has in store

http://www.thread-bare.piczo.com/?cr=1

She has kindly given us this Pink Gems Stamp of Sailor Jack.




The second Sponsor this week is Julie who has just opened her online shop JB Crafting Supplies. Again pop over to see what she has in store.
http://www.jb-craftingsupplies.com/




Right next is out Design Team Cards. We loved making them and hope you like them too.



Clare (Taffy Crafts)




Clare (Thread- Bare)




Han




Hazel




Heidi



We have an email address if you don't have a blog but would like to take part in the challenge. Just send your card to it and we will pop it onto the blog for others to see and comment on. Address is on the sidebar.



Hope you like the challenge and have fun.



Leave a comment and a link to your card below.
And you have until 9pm Wednesday UK time 1st July
to enter your creations.

Happy Crafting from The Design Team at Moving along with the Times.

28 comments:

cheryl said...

great cards from the girls i shall be playing along with this one lots love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Lorraine A said...

Yummy theme and gorgeous DT cards :-) good luck with your new challenge :-)

Lorraine x x
I'll be back later with a card x

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Great cards from the DT!
Good luck with the challenges girls.

Julie

Suzi Mac said...

Love the colour theme and the sketch. Great DT cards. be back later. I like your blog colours and images, are you going to be doing a thumbnail for sidebars or are we to use the Daisy one.
Suzi x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely Challenge :-) The DT cards are fabulous !!
You can see my card here

Good Luck :-)
Lorraine

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Well today is the day for the start of your new challenge blog. I wish you all the best and will come back as often as I can.

With regard to your first challenge, what a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Belz said...

Hi Here's my card. Hope you like it! xxx

kaylou said...

Hi Ladies
great first challenge and i wish you luck for your new challenge blog.
here's my card
can't wait for the next challenge.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi there, good luck with your lovely new challenge blog. It's a great challenge this week and I love the DT work.

Here's my card
Caroline xxx

Berit Synnøve said...

Here you can find my card. Great challenge !

Adrina said...

I have made a card for this challenge.
I only put the image at the right side of the card and the text at the left. I hope that's not a problem.
Look at my blog http://adrinasfun.blogspot.com

Kind Regards
Adrina

Trimgym said...

Lovely challenge, I hope you like my card. Looking forward to seeing some more challenges.

Love,

Jo.

Ali Dantre said...

Hi great DT cards.... I have promised myself that I will join in with some of these challenges. Right, I have til next wednesday to get one in lol

I shall be back
Hugs
Lisa.x

Nicki said...

Great sketch and yummy colour combo, I'm joining in this week and my card is here. Thanks, Nicki

Francesca said...

great sketch and fab colour combo


Here's Mine!

Francesca x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good luck with the new challenge blog. Love these colours so this challenge was perfect for me. Here is my card Marianne x

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful Blog, great DT cards, good luck with the first challenge, I'm sure it will be a great success. here is my entry
Suzi x

Anonymous said...

brilliant sketch challange will have to see what I can come up with
Sue

Tip Top said...

Great challenge site! And wonderful DT examples - hope it is a big success for you!
Here is mine!

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies, love the new challenge blog I hope it is a great success for you. I have enjoyed this challenge
Here's my entry
I look forward to many more x

pinky said...

Congratulations on the new blog ladies, loving your first sketch! My card is here
Thanks for looking.
Pinky

Milliesmarvels said...

I loved this sketch, was a great start to your new Challenge blog, I look forward to many more inspiring challenges!
My card is here!

Lisa said...

Great sketch and a fab theme! Gorgeous DT cards.

Here's mine.

Lisa x

Kazabing said...

Congratulations ladies on your new blog. Fantastic challenge to start us off & great DT work.

here is my card

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Kazabing said...

sorry link didn't work

here is my card

kaza.xxx

Ali Dantre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherry said...

Hi, hope I'm not too late. Just discovered your site and have had a go. Great challenge and great blog.

Here's my card

Lilacanglia said...

Great DT work,
you can see my entry HERE ON MY BLOG
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Angie